Here at DrivenHire, we thoroughly check to make sure applicants of your dealership are verified and - essentially - telling the truth. One of the facets we cover is employment verification. Below are the items we check for to make sure your applicant's previous employment is verified:
1. Employer type.
2. Company name.
3. Employed through a staffing agency?
4. Positions held
5. Manager name
6. Start/end date
7. Salary/ pay cycle
9. Reason for leaving/comments
In addition, we ask the previous employer the following questions:
- Can you verify their SSN?
- Full time or part time?
- What was/is the applicant's job and the nature of his/her duties?
- Are any performance issues noted in their record?
- Is her/his attendance record good?
Three attempts will be made to reach the previous employer and they may require a signed reference release form before any information is released. If you're interested in verifying the previous employment of your applicants, give us a call!